Adore and Admire
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ROSS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Adore and Admire
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ROSS
Adore and Admire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ross' Logs

2 posters

Go down

Ross' Logs Empty Ross' Logs

Post  Opal Hutchinson Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:21 am

Opal Hutchinson's Log

-OPEN THREADS

1] Childhood Friends (with Eshara)
2] When The Day Met The Night (with Aurora Shir)

-CLOSED THREADS

-OPEN EVENTS

-CLOSED EVENTS

-RELATIONSHIPS

Elisa Castillo/Ruby Hutchinson - Sister of mine; and another point on the map one to plot and scheme with, or plot and scheme about, it would indeed seem...
Prophet Irassos - Not many know it, but this man, this ruler, this... Prophet... is indeed mine and Ruby's father. Once more, he is a piece of the puzzle, perhaps... perhaps one to talk to, to open up more of these memories of my own past.
Eshara - A childhood friend; pah, such loyalties are... foreign, even, to me, now.
Aurora Shir - A cohort and fellow Ascendant of mine. Skilled... and attractive, too; though I must remember to be careful about her.

-SONGS

1] A Town Called Hypocrisy - Lostprophets (Theme 1)
2] Watercolour - Pendulum (Theme 2)

Last edited by Opal Hutchinson on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Opal Hutchinson
Opal Hutchinson
THE AGE OF APOCALYPSE (Admin Elite)

Credits : 32

Summary
Power Level: 5

https://adoreadmire.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ross' Logs Empty Re: Ross' Logs

Post  Prophet Irassos Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:55 am

Johann Irassos' Log

-OPEN THREADS

-CLOSED THREADS

-OPEN EVENTS

-CLOSED EVENTS

-RELATIONSHIPS

Prophet Barius - The hot-head, combatant, and something of a sociopath... tolerable, however. He's slowly growing into something more... fitting, but seems as if he has much too much to prove.
Prophet Daedalus - Fiercely traditional, often gets into scraps with the young one... and age is supposed to bring intelligence?
Opal and Ruby Hutchinson - My... children. I feel only regret towards you. I apologise for not giving you the ideal life. I apologise for forcing you into both hiding and training for your own safety at such a young age. I apologise for every cut or nick you've ever had to endure... but, most of all... I apologise just because of who I am.

-SONGS

1] Second Change - Shinedown (Theme 1)
2] Where Is My Mind? - Pixies (Theme 2)
Prophet Irassos
Prophet Irassos
CHAOS' PROGENITOR

Credits : 5

Summary
Power Level: 1

Back to top Go down